21. Al-Anbiya – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“21. Al-Anbiya – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
“Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. The time for the people to see the consequences of their deeds has drawn near! Yet they are in a heedless state within their cocoons!
2. They listen to every new admonition from their Rabb in mockery!
3. They are consumed by entertainment! Those who wrong themselves whisper among one another, “Is he not a mortal like you? Will you succumb to his magical words when you can see the truth of it?”
4. (Rasulullah saw) says, “My Rabb knows what is spoken in the heavens and the earth… He is the Sami and the Aleem.”
5. And they say, “He only talks of delusive dreams! He is probably making them up… No, he is a poet! (If this isn’t the case, then) let him show his miracle as did the Rasuls before him!”
6. None of the people of the cities We destroyed before them had believed… So, how will these believe?
7. And We did not disclose anyone to them with a revelation before you, other than men… If you do not know, then ask those who possess knowledge of the past.
8. And We did not form them (the Nabis and Rasuls) with bodies that did not need any food! Nor were they to live forever!
9. Then We fulfilled Our promise to them and We saved them and those We willed to save, and destroyed those who exceeded their bounds.
10. Indeed, We have revealed Knowledge to you in which there is remembrance (of your essential reality) for you! Do you not understand?
11. We have destroyed many wrongdoing communities and formed new communities after them.
12. When they feel Our intensity, behold, they begin to flee!
13. “Do not flee, but turn back to the places in which you became spoilt so that you may be questioned.”
14. They said, “Woe to us! We have indeed become wrongdoers!”
15. And they continued to argue… Until We turned them into mowed crop and extinguished fire.
16. And We did not create the heaven and the earth and everything in between them as a game (they have great functions)!
17. If Our wish was to create games and entertainment, surely We would have done so from within Our Own ladun. But this isn’t what We do!
18. On the contrary, We bring the Truth (the reality) down upon falsity (delusive ideas) and crush to pieces its system of thought… And behold, it will be destroyed and gone… Woe to you for the things you describe!
19. And whoever is in the heavens and the earth is for Him (to manifest His Names)! And those who are with Him are neither egotistic nor full of self-importance, nor do they grow weary!
20. The night and the day they glorify (tasbih) Him (by fulfilling their creational purpose) continually!