23. Al-Mu’minun – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“23. Al-Mu’minun – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
“Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Indeed, the believers are liberated!
2. They (the believers) are in the experience of duly observing Allah in their prayer (salat);
3. They turn away from empty discourse and engagements;
4. They do whatever is necessary to cleanse and purify (zakat);
5. They protect their sexual organs from relationships out of wedlock,
6. Except from their spouses or what their right hands possess… For they are not condemned.
7. So, whoever wants more than this (with alternative sexual desires) they are the very transgressors.
8. Those (believers) are faithful to what they have been entrusted with and true to their word.
9. They observe their prayers (salat; their introspection toward – observation of Allah is constant).
10. They are the inheritors!
11. And they, who have inherited Paradise, will live therein forever.
12. Indeed, We have created man from a line (sperm; a genetic formation) of wet clay (a mixture of clay, water and minerals).
13. Then We placed him as a drop in a safe place.
14. Then We developed that drop into an embryo (a genetic form) and then into a lump of flesh, and then We developed them into bones, and then finally clothed the bones with flesh… Then We composed him with a new creation (by forming the spirit)… Exalted is Allah, the most beautiful of Creators!
15. After this, surely you will die (and move on to a life without a biological body).