17. Al-Isra – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“17. Al-Isra – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
“Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Subhan is He who took His servant one night (enabled him to super sensibly and dimensionally travel by night) from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed… To show him Our signs… In truth, HU is the Sami, the Basir!
2. And We gave the knowledge of the reality (Book) to Moses… And made it a guidance for the Children of Israel, so they “Do not befriend and take as guardian other than Me!”
3. O descendants of those We carried (in the ship) with Noah… Indeed, he was a grateful servant.
4. And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Book (the dimension of knowledge) “You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will grow your ego to the utmost!”
5. So, when the time came for the first of the two, We sent upon you Our mighty servants… They went into their homes and searched… This was a promise fulfilled.
6. Then We made you prevail over them one more time… We supported you with wealth and sons and made you numerous in warriors.
7. (We informed you that) if you do good, you do good to yourselves; and if you do bad you do it to yourselves! Then when the second time came, (We sent Our servants again) to darken their faces and make them enter the Masjid again, as they entered it the first time, and to utterly destroy all that they took with force…
8. Perhaps your Rabb will have mercy on you… But if you turn, so shall We… We made Hell a restrictive and engulfing place for those who deny the knowledge of the reality.
9. Indeed, this Quran guides to the most substantial truth and gives the good news that the people of faith who engage in beneficial practices will be given great rewards.
10. And (the news of) a painful suffering for those who do not believe in an eternal life to come.
11. Man invites his evil as eagerly as he invites his good! Man is indeed hasty!
12. We have made the night and the day as two signs… We removed the sign of the night – darkness (ignorance) – and made valid the sign of the day – brightness (knowledge)… So that you may seek bounty from your Rabb and know the number of years and its calculation… We have explained everything in detail.
13. We have wrapped the actions (fate) of every person around his neck… During the Doomsday period (one’s doomsday, as in one’s death or the Doomsday period in general) We will produce for him his recorded information.
14. “Read your book (knowledge) of life! Sufficient for you is your individual consciousness at this stage to discern the consequences of your actions.”
15. Whoever is guided to the reality is only guided for himself and whoever goes astray (from the reality) has only gone against his own self! And no one bears the burden of another’s mistakes! We will never cause suffering until We disclose a Rasul with whom We warn!..