64. At-Taghabun – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“64. At-Taghabun – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Everything in the heavens and the earth (all manifestation of the Names of Allah) glorifies Allah (fulfill their servitude by carrying out their specific functions). To Him belongs the Sovereignty, to Him belongs Hamd. He is Qadir over all things.
2. It is HU who has created you. Some of you are deniers of the knowledge of the reality, and some of you are believers. Allah is Basir over what you do.
3. He created the heavens and the sky in Truth (as manifestations of the Truth, His Names) and gave them forms (different compositions of the Names), and gave you the best of forms. To Him is the return!
4. He knows whatever is in the heavens and the earth. He knows what you conceal and what you reveal. Allah, as the absolute essence of your being, is the Aleem.
5. Did you not receive the news of those (the people who came) before you who denied the knowledge of the reality and tasted its consequence? There is severe suffering for them.
6. That was because their Rasuls came to them as clear proofs, but they said, “Is a mortal going to guide us to the reality?” And so they denied the knowledge of the reality and turned away. Allah has no need for such people (or their faith)! Allah is the Ghani, the Hamid.
7. Those who deny the knowledge of the reality think they will never be resurrected! Say, “No (you are mistaken), by my Rabb, you will most definitely be resurrected, and then all the meanings of your actions will be disclosed through you! This is easy for Allah!”
8. Believe in Allah, your essential reality with His Names, his Rasul, and the Nur (light of knowledge) that We disclosed! Allah (by the mystery of the letter B) is Habir of what you do.
9. When He gathers you for the Time of Gathering. The time when deception is clearly realized and its consequences lived! Whoever believes in Allah as their essential reality with His Names and fulfills the requisites of their faith, He will erase their bad deeds and admit them to Paradises underneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally… This is the great attainment!
10. As for those who deny Our signs inherent within their beings, they are the people of Hell, and they will abide therein eternally! A wretched place of return it is!
11. No harm can afflict you other than by the permission of Allah (the suitability of the Names comprising your essence)! Whoever believes that the Names of Allah comprises his essence, He will enable their consciousness to experience the reality! Allah, with His very presence within all things, is the Aleem.
12. Obey Allah and obey the Rasul! If you turn away, then upon Our Rasul is only the responsibility to convey.
13. Allah. There is no god. Only HU! Let the believers place their trust in Allah!
14. O believers! Indeed, you have enemies among (within) your wives and children, so beware of them! If you forgive, forego and pardon, indeed Allah is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
15. Your wealth and children are only objects of trial to you! And with Allah is the great reward.
16. So, protect yourselves from Allah as much as you can (for He will most definitely subject you to the consequences of your deeds); perceive and obey, and give unrequitedly for your own sake! Whoever protects himself against his own stinginess and ambitions, they are the ones who attain true success!
17. If you give a good loan to Allah (to the needy who are also manifestations of the Names of Allah), He will multiply it for you and forgive you… Allah is the Shakur, the Halim.
18. He is the Knower of the unknown and the manifest realms. He is the Aziz, the Hakim.