78. An-Naba – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“78. An-Naba – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. What are they questioning?
2. The mighty news (regarding life after death)?
3. Over this, they are in disagreement.
4. But no! Soon (when they die) they will know (that it is not like what they think)!
5. Again, no! Soon they will know (it is not like what they think)!
6. Did We not make the earth (the body) a cradle (a temporary place in which you can grow and develop yourselves)?
7. And the mountains (the organs in the body) as stakes.
8. And created you as partners (consciousness – body).
9. And made sleep a means for rest.
10. And the night a blanket.
11. And made the day for livelihood.
12. And constructed seven strong (heavens) above you (the system with seven orbits – the dimension of consciousness).
13. And a luminous lamp (Sun – intellect).
14. And disclosed pouring water from the rain clouds.
15. So that We may produce therein grain and vegetation.
16. Gardens within gardens!
17. Indeed, that time (of sorting and separating) is an appointed time.
18. The Horn will be blown at that time and you will come forth in groups.
19. The heaven will open and become gateways (consciousness will be opened to perception without the bodily senses).
20. And mountains will be made to vanish as if they were a mirage (the limitations of the organs are removed)…