102. Al-Takathur – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“102. Al-Takathur – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Greed (for wealth and offspring) deceived and amused you!
2. Even when you visited the graves…
3. But no! Soon (with death) you will know.
4. Again no! Soon you will know.
5. No! If only you had established your certainty through knowledge (before death)…
6. Indeed, you will definitely see the Hell!
7. Indeed, you will most certainly see it (Hell) with the eye of certainty.
8. Then indeed, at that time you will be asked about your blessings.