114. An-Nas – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“114. An-Nas – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
Last two chapters of Quran are the biggest weapons against black magic, hypnotism and any other external force that impedes one’s will and ability.
Both these chapters (Al-Falaq and An-Nas) were revealed by Allah when black magic was done to the Rasul of Allah (saw).
Reciting them 41 times a day or seven times after every salat has profound benefits.
Uqba b. Amr (ra) narrates the Rasul of Allah (saw) says:
“Do you know the verses that were revealed tonight, whose likes have not yet been seen? They are the short chapters Falaq and Nas.”
“Shall I teach you the best two chapters that can be recited; they are the Qul a`oodhu bi rabbi l-falaq and qul a`oodhu bi rabbi l-nas.”
We were traveling with the Rasul of Allah (saw) between Juhfa and Abwa when suddenly a fierce storm and darkness overtook us. The Rasul of Allah (saw) started reciting Qul Audhu bi rabbil falaq and qul audhu bi rabbinnas for protection and said, ‘O Uqba, protect yourself with these two chapters! No one who has sought protection has been protected as well as these two chapters protect!”
“Nothing that is recited is more acceptable in the sight of Allah than these two chapters. Continue to recite them during your salat as often as possible!”
The Rasul of Allah (saw) usually recited the chapters Ikhlas, Falaq and Nas after performing salat, blew it into his hands and then rubbed his hands over his whole body, and he repeated this three times.
It is said whoever recites the chapters Ikhlas, Falaq and Nas seven times after performing the Friday salat without engaging in any worldly speech and then rubs his body with it will be safe from all harm until the following Friday.
We have also been informed via various sources that reciting these chapters 41 times along with the Ayat al-Qursi, blowing it into a jug of water and then drinking this water is proven to be very beneficial, especially for those who may be under the influence of the jinn or victims of black magic.
Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Say (recognize, realize, comprehend, experience): “I seek refuge in the Rabb (the reality of the Names comprising the essence) of the Nas (mankind).”
2. “The Sovereign of man,” (The Malik, the One whose sovereignty and administration is absolute over Nas, mankind.)
3. “The God of man,” (The reality of Uluhiyya that resides within the essence of every human, with which he subsists his existence, and mistakenly thinks this state pertains to a god outside of himself!)
4. “From the evil of the whisperer that covertly pervades then retreats, and reduces man to corporeality.”
5. “That which whispers illusory thoughts into man’s consciousness about man’s essential reality.”
6. “From among the jinni (invisible forces) and man!”