6. Al-An’am (94-165) – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“6. Al-An’am (94-165) – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
“Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
94. Indeed, you have come to Us as individuals, like how We created you the first time (with the awareness of your origin)! You have left behind the illusions We conferred upon you… We do not see you with the intercessors you took, thinking they are partners (of Allah)… Indeed, the tie between you has been severed and everything you assumed existed has been lost!
95. Indeed Allah is the cleaver that cracks and splits the seeds (creates forms of existence from the seeds of Names)! He brings the living (those who realize their infiniteness based on the Name Hayy) from the dead (those deprived of the knowledge of the reality)… And the dead (those who fail to leave their cocoon and fall into the state of the ‘Inciting Self’; carnal state of existence) from the living (those who live with the knowledge of the reality, in the state of the ‘Inspired Self’)! Thus is Allah! How you are turned (from one state to another).
96. He tears away the darkness to bring forth the daylight! He has made the night for rest, and the Sun and the stars for measurement… This is the determination of the Aziz, the Aleem.
97. It is HU who forms the stars in the darkness of the night and the sea, so that you find guidance! We have indeed explained Our signs for a people who know.
98. HU has created you from a single soul (a single Self)… and then a place of dwelling (a place to know one’s self, the formation of the world) and then a container (the body, a temporary place for safe keeping)… We have indeed explained Our signs for a people of open understanding.
99. HU discloses water from the sky! With it We produce the growth of ALL THINGS! And from it We produced greenery… And from it grains arranged in layers… And clusters of dates hanging low from the sheath of the date palms… And We produce vineyards and olive groves and pomegranates, alike yet different! Look at its fruits when it yields and ripens… Indeed, there are signs in these for a people who believe.
100. Yet they attributed the jinn (invisible beings) as partners onto Allah – while He (Allah) has created them (the qualities they manifest comprise Allah’s Names)! Ignorantly they attributed sons and daughters unto Him! Subhan is He, above and beyond what they attribute!
101. (He is) the Badee (the originator) of the heavens and the earth! How can one free from the concept of companionship have a son! He created all! HU, as the creator of all with His Names, and by being present in their essence with His Names, knows them!
102. Thus is your Rabb Allah! There is no god, only HU! The creator of all (not externally but from within dimensional depths)! Become aware of your servitude to Him! He is Wakil over all things.
103. Vision (sense perception) perceives Him not but He perceives (evaluates) all that is visible. HU is al-Latif, al-Habir.
104. In truth, there has come to you proofs from your Rabb to be evaluated… Whoever evaluates them with insight it is for his own good, and whoever lacks insight it is his loss… I am not a guard over you!