7. Al-A’raf (1-69) – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“7. Al-A’raf (1-69) – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
“Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Alif, Lam, Meem, Saad.
2. This Knowledge (Book) of the reality and sunnatullah that has been revealed to you, is for you to warn (the unbelievers) and to advise the believers (as to how and what to believe and what to practice)… So, let there be no more distress in you regarding this.
3. Follow what has been revealed to you from your Rabb… Do not follow allies (those who give external [information that leads you away from your divine reality] and internal [ego based, carnal information]) outside of your Rabb… How little you remember and contemplate in depth!
4. How many cities of people We have destroyed; Our torment came to them while they were sleeping at night or during the day.
5. When Our torment came to them, their exclamation was no other than, “We were indeed wrongdoers.”
6. Most certainly We will ask both those to whom a Rasul has been sent and the Rasuls!
7. Surely We are going to reveal the truth of the matter! We are not unaware (of what transpires) (He is the Batin and the Zahir – The angelic forces comprising manifestation are derived from Our Names).
8. The evaluation (of everything that transpires) in that time is done in truth (based on the creeds of Allah)… Those whose scales (evaluations) weigh heavy, they are the ones who will overcome all obstacles and attain liberation.
9. And those whose scales (evaluations) weigh light, they are the ones who will have wronged Our signs and thus become losers.
10. Indeed We have established you upon the earth and produced blessings therein with which you sustain your livelihood. How little you evaluate!