70. Al-Ma’arij – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“70. Al-Ma’arij – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. The inquisitor asked about the suffering to occur!
2. It (the suffering of death) is for those who deny the knowledge of the reality! None can fight against it.
3. From Allah are the (many) Ways of Ascent (dhul ma’arij)!
4. The angels and the Spirit will return to their essence in a period (which will seem to be) of fifty thousand years (the period of time to reach Allah in their essence).
5. So be patient with a gracious patience.
6. Indeed, they see it (the day of suffering; death) as far!
7. But We see it as near!
8. That day the sky will be like molten metal.
9. And the mountains will be like colored wool.
10. And no friend will be in the state to call another!
11. When they are shown to each other… To save themselves from the punishment of that period, the guilty one will want to offer his children (to the Fire) in his stead as ransom…
12. And his wife and his brother;
13. And his nearest kin who shelter him;
14. And everything on earth so that it could save him!
15. Never! Indeed, it is the Laza (smokeless flame).
16. That peels and sears the skins!
17. It (the Laza) invites he who turned his back and walked away (when invited to his essential reality)!
18. And collected wealth and hoarded!
19. Indeed, man is created with ambition and greed!
20. When misfortune touches him he begins to cry and lament (he is intolerant)!..