107. Al-Ma’un – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“107. Al-Ma’un – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Did you see the one who denies his religion (the sunnatullah)?
2. Who scolds the orphan – pushing and shoving him,
3. And who does not encourage feeding the needy (stingy, selfish)!
4. So, woe to those who pray (out of custom),
5. Who are heedless (cocooned) of (the experience of the meaning of) their salat (which is an ascension [miraj] to their innermost essential reality; their Rabb).
6. They are the ones who make a show of their deeds,
7. And prevent good!