106. Quraysh – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“106. Quraysh – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. In order to establish acquaintenceship and respect for the Quraysh,
2. For the safety and comfort of their winter and summer journeys.
3. Let them serve the Rabb of this city (as those who acknowledge the Truth of non-duality)!
4. Who fed them (saving them from hunger) and secured them from fear.