74. Al-Muddathir – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi
“74. Al-Muddathir – Decoding The Quran – Ahmed Hulusi”
Audhu billahi minash shaytanirrajeem”
Bismi Llaahi l-raḥmaani l-raḥeem
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. O wrapped one (Muddathir);
2. Arise and warn!
3. Realize the magnificence of your Rabb!
4. Purify your garments (consciousness – brain)!
5. Refrain from uncleanliness (duality, misevaluation)!
6. And do not engage in good to acquire more (with greed)!
7. Be patient for your Rabb!
8. When that trumpet is blown (death, resurrection);
9. It will be a difficult time, indeed!
10. Not easy at all for those who deny (cover) the knowledge of the reality!
11. So leave me (to deal) with the one I created alone;
12. The one whom I granted wealth;
13. And sons standing before him;
14. And enabled the experience of expansive abundance!
15. Yet he (greedily) wants me to increase it for him!
16. Never! Indeed, he is very stubborn against Our signs.
17. I will subject him to an arduous uphill climb.
18. Indeed, he reflected and decided!
19. May he die (and see the reality)! How he decided!
20. Again, may he die (and see the reality)! How he decided!…